Legacy Manufacturing Company ZillaReel Retractable Reel, Performance Series 3, 3/8
Legacy Manufacturing Company
ZillaReel Retractable Reel, Performance Series 3, 3/8
• Economical reels for indoor shop and industrial applications, featuring:
• Heavy duty cast aluminum construction – Corrosion-resistant powder coated die-cast aluminum base and guide arm for durability and strength.
• Circular design hose guide outlet with 6 rollers – Contributes to smooth operation from any angle.
• 3 position guide arm – Reel can be mounted on wall, bench, tank, or overhead.
• 8 position latching mechanism – Reel can be latched once the desired hose length is pulled out from the spool.
• Spool mounted on 2 permanently lubricated and sealed ball bearings -Provides smooth extraction / retraction of hose and Equipped with Viton® seals.
• Full port pressure balanced swivels – Provide minimum spring retraction resistance, even at high working pressures.
• Easy spring tension adjustment – The power spring can be adjusted on site without the need to use any tool or to remove the hose stop, regardless of the reel mounting position.
• Hose strain relief clamp – Prevents the transmission of tension to the swivel union, ensuring long and trouble free swivel and hose life.
• Flexzilla® air hose features
• Engineered hybrid polymer air hose
• Extreme all-weather flexibility
• Temperature range: -40º to 150º F
• No memory, kink resistant under pressure
• 300 PSI working pressure
• Excellent abrasion resistance
• Reinforced bend restrictor
• Lightweight and easy to handle
• Anodized aircraft aluminum 1/4 in. MNPT ends
• 5 ft. Lead-in hose, 3/8 in. NPSM x 3/8 MNPT (3/8 in. hose)
• 5 ft. Lead-in hose, 3/8 in. NPSM x 1/2 MNPT (1/2 in. hose)
• Model No: L8011FZ
• Application: Compressed Air
• Hose Size: 3/8 in. x 50 ft.
• Hose Material: Flexzilla® premium hybrid polymer
• Hose Color: ZillaGreen™
• Working Pressure: 300 PSI
• Temp. Range: -45º to 150º F
• Reel Inlet: 3/8 in. FNPT
Special order item only, please call customer service.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
California Prop 65 Info = California Prop 65 Info